Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Sunday, 26 April 2009

And I Thought My Jokes Were Bad

I really didn't do anything truly productive today. I tried to do some Vis Comm and was doing a good job of it until my pen ran out of ink. I couldn't be bothered getting a replacement so I just put my work off. I'll do it tomorrow during my free period, that's a guarantee.

Was planning to watch Slumdog Millionare today as well but Kevin and I were tryna configure our Hamachi accounts so that we could play Counter Strike online but that failed. Took us maybe 3 hours and still had nothing.

Oh wait, I did do something productive! I wrote the prologue to my next fan fiction. Now I just need to wait for my darling chi, Thy, to get online so that I can give it to her and let her check. :D

Listening to the always lovely Shiina Ringo at the moment.

Hieuyy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment