Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Sunday, 12 April 2009

Beautiful World

Well, looks like another slow day today.

Woke up at about 10 but laid it off and got an extra hour sleeping in. Woke up at about 11 later and the first thing I did was turn on the laptop, logged onto the internet and played me some Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force on PSP. Yep, that silly card game that had tweens addicted during the later part of 2002(?) and 2003. I spent most of that morning playing the game and eating breakfast which my dad kindly brought in. It was sorta like pasta but it had an Asian thing to it. Looked like it was pre-made. Didn't matter cause it was pretty nice.

http://www.shallownation.com/images/oscars_2009_poster_2.jpg

After that I practically spent a large bulk of my day watching this year's Academy Awards on YouTube. Yes, I've developed a small man-crush for Hugh Jackman after watching those awards. I also rewatched Martin Scorsese's Oscar win for The Departed, Adrien Brody's Oscar Win for Best Actor in The Pianist and watched the producers of Rocky as well as Sylvester Stallone pick up the Oscar for Best Picture.

Went to Kevin's house after all the YouTubing I did to print off some Vis Comm pictures that I needed. Kicked back at Kevin's house for a while just talking and playing me some Marvel Vs Capcom. Good stuff.

After Kevin's, I headed back upstairs to my home and had dinner. I had a nice talk with my dad about the elgance of shaving as well. I'm gonna start shaving my upper neck and chin (big mistake?)

.http://www.flickdirect.com/images/movies/monsters-vs-aliens/monsters-vs-aliens_1.jpg

While I was at Kevin's house, I picked up Monsters vs Aliens from him. I'll review it tomorrow but I'll tell you now it was pretty entertaining. I watched that while I was downloading Edison Chen's new movie, Sniper. Sadly when the download finished, the movie came without any English or Chinese subtitles. That's 700 megabytes gone down the drain.

So that pretty much clears up the day.

Right now, I'm getting ready to play Final Fantasy (the first one) on PSP and am enjoying reading Thy talk about Taeyang of Big Bang and Yunho of DBSK.

Hieuyy signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Edison Chen with a new movie? After the scandal I was led to believe he had to quit the business. Well it's 700 you can waste, could you not have checked the subs beforehand?

    ReplyDelete