Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday, 1 May 2009

The Big Sleep + New Transformers Trailer

Had a free period last so I got home early today and boy was I excited to get home. Reason being is because the brand new Transformers trailer just got released a few hours ago. Looks hella awesome. I really should put it in a different post but because I mentioned it, I might as well put it here. Check it out below.



I don't think I'll be doing anything particularly interesting tonight. Probably try and get a game or two of Warcraft (building/melee) in with Kevin and/or James and watch Changeling.

Oh, and if there are any girls reading this, I need your honest opinion on something. It's gonna help with my Vis Comm.

Photobucket

Yes, I know it's ugly BUT this is what I've basically come up with for as a final design. The problem is...I can't decide between purple base or green base. Since girls are practically my target audience, I'd like some feedback as to which one you'd hypothetically buy. Thank you in advance to those that help. :D

You know what song I can't get out of my head? BoA's I Did It For Love. The damn chorus is so repetitive and just got stuck in my skull. That song basically had a Wonder Girls effect on me. D:

And that's all! Tomorrow I will be purchasing a new backpack for school and checking out some gas masks and other random stuff in the city. :D

Hieuyy signing off.

1 comment: