Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, 9 April 2009

Cries and Whispers

I was supposed to write this like a few hours ago but with Kevin here, I got a little sidetracked.

http://www.justpressplay.net/images/stories/arnold-terminator.jpg

It's 11.00 pm at the moment, and I'm watching the last few minutes of Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines. I rented the Terminator movies on Monday because I felt like watching them again after watching the television series, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Also, this is in preparation for the release of Terminator Salvation.

http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/02/DragonballEvolution-thumb-400x370-13003.jpg

Today I went to go watch Dragonball Evolution with Eddie and Kevin. I had very low expectations for this movie and didn't expect it to be a great success or anything and I was right. I'll write a formal review of it after I write this. I think it's much better for me to just write separate blogs for movies and my day.

Something smells bad. Really bad. *sniff sniff

Seems my mum's cooking fish or something. It really stings the nostrils. :S

Anyways, after the movie the three of us headed home. Kevin went up to my place to borrow The Vengeance Trilogy, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Taken. I'll probably do a review of Wolverine as well. My mum came back from Vietnam last week with the leaked version of the X-Men movie and needless to say I was pretty excited. I hadn't actually hyped the movie for myself but it was exciting to have something that not many people would have yet (of course by now I'm sure it's got a billion hits on the internet). :D

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/aj6293/sympathy_for_mr_vengeance.jpghttp://www.freewebs.com/erin-sunsengnim/old-boy-poster.jpghttp://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/19/199635/04_2008/sympathy-for-lady-vengeance-poster1_3.jpg

Oh and for anyone reading this, I highly recommend you to watch the Vengeance/Revenge trilogy. If you're a fan of Asian cinema...actually just modern film makng in general, you must see these films. I can't begin to express how much I've come to really love these films.

Back to Kevin borrowing my movies. After he was done getting my films, I went back to his place with him and played me some Marvel Vs Capcom 2 while he was watching Wolverine. Left his place at about 7 and went home. Had dinner and then Kevin decided to come up again because he wanted a few score soundtracks from films and games. We ended up downloading the Transformers Score Soundtrack, Lord of the Rings Score Sountrack and the Metal Gear Solid 3 Score Soundtrack. Kevin left at about 9.00 I think and now here I am blogging away.

So in summary, my day revolved around Dragonball Evolution and score soundtracks. (Y)

Hieuyy signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment