Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, 18 April 2009

Day By Day

Tonight I can't be bothered naming every small detail of my day so I'll keep it relatively short.

Went to city and bought new shoes. Eddie bought himself new shoes as well as a black vest. I'd show you a picture of the shoes but right now I honestly cannot be bothered. In the morning I'll add a picture. :D

Most of the day was spent strolling city finding the right shoes but ended up with a generic pair of Adidas ones.

Got home, listened to music on iTunes and browsed through some blogs/forums and then Kevin came. At the time, I was also downloading what I thought was the original Cantonese version of Sniper but turned out to be false and was Mandarin. Kevin was disappointed, as was I (I mean that's another 700MB gone). We watched YouTube clips of comedians and movie trailers. Awesome.

Kevin left, and here I am YouTubing a girl who rips off peoples songs and passes them off as her own, Bao Thy, and giving a much smaller summary of my day.

Hieuyy signing off.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally stalk you now Hieuy! I still want to catch up with you over a movie :)


    PS. Get a facebook!

    ReplyDelete