Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, 16 April 2009

Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us

This morning, I was rudely awoken by the effing governement. They woke me at 8 or something and informed me that they're returning my electoral application or something so that my parents can sign it. I went back to sleep but had the worst dream. I dreamt that I was in a small cinema with the commercials just went on and on and lasted about half an hour; it was horrible. After the commercials, the screen just went blank and then some sort of YouTube page came up and we were watching these two German kids yelling at each other. All of us were thinking this is a waste of our time and then another video from YouTube played. Then MS word came up and on it was something like, "Please don't leave this cinema". We left, all of us were really mad. I remember one guy punched the guy responsible for screening the movie. Yep, that's my idea of a nightmare.

After the dream, I was rudely awoken yet again but this time by Off Ya Tree at 10:50. They called to inform me that my spiral lip ring was in. I was drowsy while answering the phone but I was immensely excited. So I decided to just get the hell up from that call and turned my laptop on and showered. Posted some stuff on Soompi and read a few movie blogs/sites and then made my way to Off Ya Tree at about 12.

When I received the spiral lip ring, I was surprised at how small it was and didn't think it would fit me. I was thinking, "Gee, this would be a waste of 45 dollars if it didn't fit..." (I thought it was 35 dollars, I must've misheard. Luckilly, I had an extra ten dollars on me.) Went home after I got the lip ring and couldn't wait to put it on.

Got home and put it on and when I compared myself to Miyavi, I was a little depressed that it didn't look like his but then I realised my piercing is on the opposite side to his so then I felt a lot better. LOL


My lips are very dry there. Anyways went to Kevin's house to hide out until my mum left the house (at the time she was at English school and she doesn't know I've bought the ring. She says she's okay witht he stud but hate rings.) Brought my Vis Com work down to Kevin's but my drawings were hastily done and really half assed. I'm sorta getting lazy with it now and can't be bothered with the subject. It's really effing demanding. Stayed at Kevin's till about 6:00 and then headed to Maccas for dinner.

Came back at about 6:30 - 7:00. I went to Tommy's house to request for a Maths textbook but he didn't have one cause he does Methods only so I called up Eddie who I knew did Further but he when I got to his place, he gave me the wrong Further maths book so I had nothing to do. Stayed at Eddie's till about 9:40. I'd like to show everyone probably the greatest fight scene ever made. The ending is just the icing on the cake. Seriously watch it, it's just so goddamn perfect. T____T



Now I'm waiting for Thy to come online. I have much to discuss with her about our fan fic. I'm sorta hesitant on writing it but because it's sorta in grounds that I'm comfortable with, I'll probably give it a crack. Passion's gone to dirt now.

Hieuyy signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Your nightmare sounds like a wonderful dream in my eyes, I really enjoy watching trailers and being able to make a tiny bit of noise! Lolza at the word document, I suppose that would've freaked me out more than anger me.

    Once again, top blog (Y).

    ReplyDelete