Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, 23 April 2009

I'm A Cyborg, But That's Ok

Before I watched Park Chan Wook's Vengeance/Revenge Trilogy, I watched a completely different Korean movie starring, Im Soo Jung called, A Tale of Two Sisters. If you've followed my MySpace blog before I moved here, you'll know I generally liked that movie.

As with most movies that people like, one tends to research a bit more into it. I looked a bit more into Im Soo Jung's filmography and found a peculiar sounding movie called, I'm A Cyborg, But That's Ok.

Attached to the aformentioned project was one of Korea's most influential popstars, Rain. Needless to say, with starpower like that, my curiosity wanted to find out a little more. Unfortunately for me, I forgot about it and let the thing slide past me.

All of a sudden now, I feel like watching this movie. Park Chan Wook directed it and because I loved the Vengeance/Revenge Trilogy, I was sorta confused and didn't understand why he would want to do a romantic comedy. Nonetheless, I do feel like seeing this movie and am gonna watch it probably over the weekend (since my net get's reloaded by then).

Below is the trailer to the movie, for anyone interested.

2 comments:

  1. Is this what the Japanese film, "Boku no Kanojo wa Cyborg" is based on? I've always wanted to watch that... And also, a Tale of Two Sisters is going to be on SBS sometime in the near future (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like creating a blog now. LOL

    And in the future, you'll go back to your older archives and you realise how much you changed in a past couple of months.

    Just to keep this relatively on track, I haven't watch I'm a Cyborg but that's Okay yet, but apparently it's really good. But I just haven't had time, and plus it sounds like a semi-sad movie. Tell me if it's sad or not!

    ReplyDelete