Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 20 April 2009

Seoul Blues

Good evening!

This blog is a little late...I planned to do it earlier but something had arisen. Now I'm here so I'll get to discussing.

Woke up and got ready to go meet up with Hendrick, Jemmy and Dunstan in the city to hang out. Didn't really know what to do so we went to State Library and played chess. I realised halfway through chess however that I had lost my cap/lid thing for my plastic stud. Dunno how it came off but I was kinda panicking.

Dragged Dunstan with me to buy a new one at Hairhouse Warehouse but that didn't work because the plastic thing had a ball on the end of it and really hurt when I pushed it through. It didn't actually push through so instead I went to Off Ya Tree and bought a plastic stud there. The stud was 10 dollars (at both stores). Now you're probably thinking, "Why didn't he just go Off Ya Tree in the first place?" Well the first time I bought my plastic stud at Off Ya Tree it was 5 bucks, but the cap had broke off so when I went back...suddenly it was 20 dollars. I payed regardless cause I really needed it. I was afraid of going back because the price may have been effed around a little but I'm happy with what I got..still wasted 20 bucks on a plastic stud at the end of the day though. ==

bowling.jpg picture by kurayami_angel
That would be Dunstan bowling.

After that horrible ordeal, I went to Strike with the others and we played Bowling. I haven't actually gone bowling in a long time and it was really fun playing it. After that we went to Dumpling Plus and had a round of awesome dumplings. Then...we went back to Strike and played anotehr game of bowling. FUN FUN FUN!

food.jpg picture by kurayami_angel
A plate of Dumpling Plus' finest.

Went home after that and did my usual share of YouTube and foruming and that was about it really. I have to say though that it was a really enjoyable day. Right now I'm listening to one of the Korean bands I found yesterday, Jaurim. Really relaxing and chilled music. It's nice to hear something different from Korea. :D

Hieuyy signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Dumplings! the steamed ones look somewhat soggy, but the fried look yummmm~ Pictures of food make a blog THAT much better (Y).

    ReplyDelete