Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 13 April 2009

This One (Crying Like A Child)

Woke up at about 11.30 today. Did my usual morning rituals then got changed to go to Chapel Street to re-string Thien's guitar. Unfortunately, my mum reminded me that the store was probably closed due to Easter. Weird, cause I thought it would've finished already. So instead, I was at home for about half an hour, YouTubing Korean popstars then I thought, "I wanna go out." I asked Kevin via MSN if he was was able to come out to city with me, to which he said he could.

http://duller.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/edison-chen-sniper.jpg

So we went to the city and the first place we went to check out was Chinatown Cinema. Now the reason behind this was because Kevin had made me download Edison Chen's latest movie, Sniper, the night before but unfortunately for us, the movie didn't come with English subtitles. So me, being the brilliant genius that I am, thought since it's a new release, chances are it's gonna show at Chinatown Cinema. After having seen Shinjuku Incident on the big screen, I really felt like watching another Hong Kong film in actual theatres (without having to read the text from neckbreaker seats). Seems that Chinatown Cinema was either renovating or had closed down, we couldn't tell. Had it not been for Chen's sex scandal last year, this movie should've came out much earlier but they had to push it back because of what Chen had done.

http://missgeeky.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/2355_d017_00471.jpg

We left from Chinatown Cinema and made our way to JB Hi-Fi where I bought a new DVD for my collection, Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It's a pretty good film, very funny and Russell Brand owns every minute that he's on screen as rockstar Aldous Snow. A few weeks ago, I was on a Russell Brand high and watched his stand up routines on YouTube. He's a very funny man and has a bloody amazing rockstar look. What's not to love about the guy? In the last week of school, I put on a bit of a British accent after having watched so many Russel Brand clips. It was a horrid accent though.

http://www.legionofcomics.co.uk/acatalog/Umbrella_Academy_Apocalypse_Suite_Trade_Paperback.jpghttp://freakcomics.com/images2/2007/07/civil_war_1.jpghttp://comics.imakinarium.net/autores/m/mazzucchelli/3x3/2.jpg

After JB-Hi Fi, we went to Comics 'R Us (gee I am the biggest geek and by the way, all these places were on conviniently found on Bourke Street) and I was pretty much there to check out the prices for Marvel's Civil War, The Umbrella Academy - Apocalypse Suite and Daredevil: Born Again. I've already got three DC comics so might as well diversify by having two Marvel comics and a Dark Horse comic (god I sound like the biggest loser fanboy).

So after all this, Kevin and I went back to his place and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I went home after that and was treated to some dinner. I'm not a big fan of duck but that's what I got tonight...duck with rice and some green stuff (I honestly don't know what they're called).

Had another little YouTubing of Korean popstars while I was eating and decided to download TaeYang's MV for Only Look At Me (that song has so many bloody names). I also came across a pretty touching video of a blind 5 year old girl, Ye Eun, who's pretty much a piano playing prodigy. I'll let the video speak for itself though. In one video, she even made Heechul of Super Junior cry.



And that's my day today.

I'm quite excited about the idea of getting new comics soon. Oh and by the way, does anyone know the name of the main girl that's in TaeYang's MV? I can't find her. :(

Hieuyy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment