Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 27 April 2009

Two Seperate Blogs?

Does anyone else here think I should keep one personal blog and another blog entirely for anything movie related (reviews, news, updates...etc)? Seems like I have wayyyy too much for a first month of blogging. :S

I also feel like a Twitter right now...mostly because I just like to add small things every now and then. Small things such as the pile of text below.

My room is so effing bright right now. My light bulb went out...now it's replaced and shining even brighter. So bright... D:

3 comments:

  1. Make one and keep the blogs in one... is Ellen Nakamura's advise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stick with what you originally have, It's convenient&simple for readers and plus i enjoy reading both your personal and movie related posts ^^

    ReplyDelete