Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Sunday, 19 April 2009

Visual Communication and Design is a Killer

Yep...all killer and no filler.

I've finally completed annotations of all my concept pages.
Ms Higgs only asked for 20 concept pages so I'm not doing anymore, no matter how "good" it may make my folio look. Speaking of annotations, anyone notice how just a few annotations on a page of drawings can really make your page look professional and awesome? Haha.

I haven't even done any research pages yet...and none of my drawings (except maybe one but it's barely noticeable) have been instrumental drawings. I've done one isometric view maybe but like I said, barely noticeable.

I regret choosing this subject now.

Oh well, off to English oral homework now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment