Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 27 April 2009

Watch out for: Children of Invention

http://twitchfilm.net/site/images/uploads/tw-childrenofinvention-poster.jpg

PLOT:
Children of Invention follows two Chinese children who are unfortunately left alone after their mother is arrested for taking part in an illegal get rich quick scheme.

____________________

I think you guys should check this little indie movie out. I don't think it's actually screened in Australia yet but reading about the positive responses to this moving film, I can't help but feel attached to it. If it's part of this years Melbourne International Film Festival, I'll gladly watch it. I'm supporting this film, not only because it actually seems good but because Asians are involved in this project, and I'm pretty sure it's hard for Asians to get their foot in the door for Hollywood.



Just from watching that trailer, I have to say that the two kids seem incredibly gifted at such a young age. It seems that audiences came out of this movie feeling really moved. (Y)

Anyways, try to check out Children of Invention whenever it comes out here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation, if I ever get the chance I'll watch it (Y).

    ReplyDelete