Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, 23 May 2009

Asian Movie Recommendations?

I feel like watching some Asian cinema to fill in the time gaps when I don't have a movie at the cinemas to watch. So be it wuxia, gangster or a rom-com, I just want you to jot down a few of the film suggestions that you reckon I should check out. I'm mostly interested at the Chinese, Korean and Japanese cinema (pretty much covers basic Asian fims anyway). I've already got three films in mind:

A Bittersweet Life (Korean)

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3345/bittersweetlife1li.jpg


The Banquet (Mainland China)

http://www.dianying.com/images/posters/yy-2006.poster.2.jpg

Rough Cut (Korean)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2roqs6o.jpg

Must rush to Victoria Street once I gather some suggestions. Hehe, seedy Asians with their pirated things. Hurts the industry but it helps me get around to seeing these movies at least. :D

Oh and random side note but Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two of Us is by far my favourite My Chemical Romance track because it's so energetic and fun to go ape-shit over. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hieu!

    Sorry I didn't reply to this... I was too intimidated 'cos of you being a movie expert and all. haha.

    Ummmm I liked a film called, "Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru"... I'm not sure if you'd like it though... I think it's sweet.

    Oh I saw a Korean film called "Swindler in my Mom's House" (I think) on the plane which I watched twice 'cos I thought it was funny...

    :S

    Dunno.

    Vis Com is getting fun! Can't wait to finish~

    ReplyDelete