Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Beyond the Horizon

Two days since my last blog and nothing real to talk about. I don't really have homework to do so I figure I might as well kill a bit of time here.

Hrmmm, what to talk about.

Well, last night was the first time (in a long time) that I went to bed at 9.00 pm. Crazy, I know. Of course, I didn't actually fall asleep till maybe 9.30 but the fact that I even went to bed at 9 is unbelievable for me. I honestly had nothing to do so I just decided, "Eff it, I studied enough and just want tomorrow to begin."

Didn't do much today either. Had lunch at the same restaurant as last week with the Year 11 guys again (I'm always the only Year 12 there, ==").


http://www.lovehkfilm.com/blog/thegoldenrock/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/l_p1004684197.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Girugamesh_-_Girugamesh.jpg
Shiina Ringo's Heisei Fuzoku and Girugamesh's debut album.

Oh, I downloaded two albums just last night. I've got the first Girugamesh album as well as Shiina Ringo's Heisei Fuzoku album. I love the Giru's first self titled album and haven't listened to Ringo's album yet (though I will after this).

I honestly have nothing to blog about so I'll just end it here now. What a wastee of a blog.

I feel like going to see a movie this week, though I don't know what movie (then again, I really don't care). I'm trying this thing where I don't judge a movie on how bad it may look (other than those appauling spoof movies ie. Date Movie, Epic Movie etc). Anyways, that's all.

Hieuyy signing off.

EDITED: Just learned that the Giru album I downloaded wasn't their debut album but their second one. I'll be off to download their debut album soon. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment