Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 4 May 2009

Blood: The Last Vampire US Trailer

As a guy, I still like to see movies with balls out action (especially when pulled off in such grace and style). I'd like to think that Blood: The Last Vampire delivers in this. Doesn't necessarily always have to be a well received film for me to like; I'm still a guy at heart and watching stuff get chopped off, shot at and blown up is still exhilartingly fun and entertaining. Below is the US Trailer. (The effects sorta look dodgy and Dragonball Evolution-like...then again that's the quality of YouTube and the trailer so I dunno).



Also, I can't be bothered blogging about anything today cause there's nothing to blog about. Probably won't be blog until I have something to discuss I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment