Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday, 1 May 2009

Changeling in a few sentences

http://www.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/changeling-photo.jpg

Just finished Changeling and here's what I thought.
Out of Gran Torino and Changeling, I'd have to say that the latter was the better of the two. I'd have to go back and watch GT to reallycompare because it's been a few months since I watched it. The score reminded me a lot of a few other Eastwood movies too. The whole cast was great (especially Ms Angelina Jolie who by the way looked exceptionally classy as a 1920's woman) and the story is just utterly tragic. Now between Jolie's performance in A Mighty Heart and Changeling...I honestly can't say which one she was better in. Overall, a great movie. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment