Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Sunday, 24 May 2009

DVD Paranoia!

Okay I'm quite paranoid. I may be missing a DVD, though I can't quite figure out what it is I'm missing. It's probably my imagination. I only know that I let Phi Anthony borrow The 40-Year Old Virgin (probably never gonna see it again) and Mission Impossible 3 to I think Tony Buuloc (I can't say for sure). Why do I really get the feeling something else is missing...

One thing's for sure. Never lending anyone a movie/television series that I have too much care for; I learnt my lesson. As if pass it off as your own as if say it's in Mauritius....

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I used to lend people CD/DVDs like 10 at a time so I wrote it all down on a piece of paper 8D Hope you get the DVD back!

    ReplyDelete