Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, 9 May 2009

Finger Twist and Split

Summing up two days in a few sentences.

Yesterday I went to watch Star Trek with Eddie and Kevin. Great movie; it was exactly what I expected and more (much more). Great fun watch; don't judge it on the fact that it's a sci fi geek fest. It is pretty damn good. Proper review (or maybe just a short one) in a while.

Today I went to city with Dunstan and Jemmy. Meant to play bowling but Hendrick never showed up so we played pool instead. Came back and kicked back at Tommy's. He had to go to Jenie's formal however but luckily for me Cindy messaged me about her Video Ezy card. She needed to rent and so did I. Went with Cindy to Video Ezy and rented three movies each. I rented Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; Grave of the Fireflies and a Dave Chappelle stand up DVD.

And for those who've seen the Wolverine movie or Watchmen movie, watch this. Hilarious. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hendrik Lesmana9 May 2009 at 19:38

    really really sorry i couldnt make it in time ><. my capoeira class was supposed to last for 2 hours (according to the timetable), but turned out it extended to 4 hours (from 10.30 to 14:20s).

    some other time probably? ><

    ReplyDelete