Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

It's Nice To Know You Work Alone

^ Indeed it is.

I practically worked on my own all day today which was good cause then I'd have no one to bug me. Except for this one guy called Josh. That kid really gets on my nerves. He was acting like a 5 year old today...actually almost everyday he acts like one. So annoying. D:

Anyways some positive news; totally blitzed through my Literature SAC today. The prompt was friggin perfect and I actually finished it in the one period! I'm gonna use my next Literature period to check mistakes and rewrite a few sentences if need be. English SAC tomorrow!

I also made great progress on the hat today. I finished bandaging the shape up and I've gotten the purple base on as well as the green ribbon. Tonight I'm working on the wire frame on the outside of my hat. Below are pictures.

hat.jpg picture by kurayami_angel

This took up a period and a half cause I couldn't get the bloody measurements for the material correct and ended up cutting bits of fabric that were too small. In the end I gave up and just pasted parts of it onto the thing and didn't care for those bits hanging out. I'll cut em of course. Hasn't really formed the shape I want but I'm just happy getting this done.


hat2.jpg picture by kurayami_angel

This is what the hat would look like WITHOUT the insect/skeletal framing on the outside. Still looks pretty good I have to say.

I wasn't able to go to the Drama performance today because I didn't want to have to carry my hat around for two hours in a box. Too bad too cause I was looking forward to it.

End post.

1 comment:

  1. MEGA LOL AT JOSH! Ahhh he's so weird, I love the way he walks, haha... Funny boy.

    Looks like you're on top of your school work (Y)!

    ReplyDelete