Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Jenny's Lullaby

Erk.

Man is this gonna be one tough week. Literature SAC starts tomorrow. My context essay for Literature is based on Frankenstein, which by the way is a very good novel once you study it. I half read the novel and couldn't be bothered finishing it. English SAC starts Thursday and I've practiced enough for that.

I'm going to be staying back at school a lot this week because I've gotta finish making my hat! It's turning out really well. Yesterday I had to reshape the hat by pasting PVA glue all over it to stiffen it. Today, I added wire framing to make the shape that I wanted for the top and then bandaged it up. Reminded me of making moon lanterns back in primary school. Pictures below.

hatbase.jpg picture by kurayami_angel


hatbase2.jpg picture by kurayami_angel
Noob wire work ==

hatbase3.jpg picture by kurayami_angel
I look horribly hunched here; poor posture. D:

That's all for today. I won't be going home early tomorrow and will stay behind with Fish for some Vis Comm work. I also might stay around to watch the Drama performances at school tomorrow night.

Oh and I downloaded Lego Batman for PSP the other night. So effing fun and silly. :D

http://pandora19.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/batman_announce_image.jpg
End post.

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy the hat first?

    Yes middle person is Buuloc, I'm not in that picture, and Aaron isn't exactly arty, but he likes to design things with much inspiration from games and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the final product! Ahh I miss the CBC vis com room :(

    ReplyDelete