Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, 30 May 2009

My Phoneeeeee! D:

I LOST MY PHONE TODAY! Wait, wait, wait.

Lemme rephrase that.

MY PHONE GOT STOLEN TODAY!
Yes, much better.

Yeah, some low life punk stole my phone. I was trying on a beanie in the change rooms (cause it was the only place that had a mirror) and then when I came out, I realised I didn't have my phone on me. Being the forgetful person I am, chances are, I left it on the floor when I was putting the beanie on.

My fault it got stolen but I'm still mad that someone's freaken taken it instead of handing it to the counter. At least there's nothing of importance and value on my phone. I never recieve calls or messages from other people anyway and the pictures that I needed are already on my computer so it's all good really. I've been meaning to swap SIM cards too, so this may be a good thing.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm mighty pissed about losing a phone that my parents bought for me as a birthday present at the beginning of the year. Wanna know how I know it's stolen? Not only was it NOT in the change rooms, when I called it via the payphone, it was off. Proof enough?

Oh and another rant.


WHY THE HELL WOULD PEOPLE ASK ME, "WHEN DID YOU LOSE IT?" OR "WHERE DID YOU LOSE IT?" I swear, this gets on my nerves so much. The girl I asked at the counter said this to me but I didn't rage at her though, it's not in me, haha. But nonetheless, it pisses me off when people ask me this.

"When did you lose your phone?"

"Oh I lost it at 5:34 at 20 seconds and I'm very sure that I lost it at the last change room, yeah that would be right."

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO ASK THAT QUESTION? IF IT'S LOST, WHY THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHEN AND WHERE I HAD LEFT IT?!?! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

Anyways, I can't be bothered uploading photos from the hat shoot thing so I'll do that tomorrow. I just wanted to get this off me. Thank you for reading a nonsensical rant.

Thank you.

End post.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe a little tight, but it should work for you.

    "When" you lost it meaning "when did you realize you didn't have it on you?"

    "Where" you lost it meaning "where did you last remember having it with you?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's understandable to be upset and very annoyed. But being angry/upset at someone who just works there is a little much considering they're probably just trying to help you out.

    They don't know "when" or "where" you lost it so it kind of makes sense to ask rather than assume it was in a change room at that very point in time. I mean you could have been looking for it for 5 minutes before you thought to ask.

    I had an upsetting (kinda) moment in a change room today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just hope this is another oh-my-gosh-someone-stole-my-phone-...-oh-wait-someone-found-it situation like with that other object you thought someone stole... Can't remember what though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although getting your phone stolen, or losing a phone can be a bad situation, hopefully some good comes from it. I suppose time will only tell!

    ReplyDelete