Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday, 29 May 2009

Overflowing Wealth

YAY! Downloaded Shiina Ringo's new solo single, Ariamaru Tomi...otherwise known as Overflowing Wealth (or something like that). God, you can really hear the acoustics on this. It's being used for some drama in Japan called Smile starring Jun Matsumoto of Arashi and Hana Yori Dango fame. I only became a Ringo fan about October or November of last year and from what I gather, she hasn't released anything as a solo artist since 2003? So this is big. Ringo's said this song isn't her style cause she wrote it specifically for the drama but it still sounds amazing. She's just so awesome; I love her. Below is the song if you wanna try it out.



Last night I was able to complete my hat! I tell ya, working with craft glue is such a pain but cause it's such a strong glue, I'm glad that I got everything stuck on and turning out the way that I had envisioned it in my drawings. I'm very proud of the hat but I'm feeling sorry for Jenie who has to wear the cumbersome thing for me, haha.

DSC00111.jpg picture by kurayami_angel

DSC00114.jpg picture by kurayami_angel

DSC00112.jpg picture by kurayami_angel

DSC00115.jpg picture by kurayami_angel

Since that's done now, I'm starting to think about ideas for what I could potentially do for Unit 4. Anyone have any suggestions as to what might suit me?

Yesterday I got a nice compliment (kinda) from some random girl at Flinders. The reason why I say kinda is cause it's not really about me. All she said was, "YOU HAVE CUTE HEADPHONES!" I was wearing my MixStyle Headphones yesterday cause it was cold, haha.

Should LAN with Kevin tonight, I feel like I deserve it after building the hat and overcoming two SACs this week. Oh by the way, I'm pretty confident I did good in both English and Literature SACs except I may have effed up a little in English.

End post.

2 comments:

  1. The hat looks so much like your drawings! Good job Hieu!
    I really want to watch Smile, the story line sounds so sweet and I love Aragaki Yui.... Jun plays a Filipino guy, that made me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O hieu is that your vis com? 'cause... it's impressive.

    ...was making it part of the criteria?

    ReplyDelete