Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, 30 May 2009

Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer

Come on, you can't tell me you didn't watch Toy Story or Toy Story 2 as a wee kid growing up! I mean as children, it was our privilege to watch anything by Disney and Pixar. Toy Story 3 is FINALLY being released next year and I can't wait. Loved Toy Story as a kid and I doubt that's gonna change.



Pixar haven't made a bad movie yet. From Toy Story to the recently released Up (which by the way is getting rave reviews though I didn't get suckered in by the trailer). Then again, never judge a book by it's cover. I should go see Up sometime...

4 comments:

  1. I watched Toy Story 2 like 5 times in the cinemas (=_=')

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original voice actor for Slinky died o_o"
    The producer replaced him with a friend who "sounded an awful lot like him."

    Wheezys voice actor died too, but he's pretty useless compared to Slinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess you could borrow it, assuming you keep it in good care.

    My pants are really tight though, so I strongly suggest you get some pants of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know what...
    i don't like toy story.

    the brother/sister and his doll creeped me out.

    ReplyDelete