Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 1 June 2009

Almost Here

Currently having some sort of crabby thing for dinner. I dunno what to call the really thick white noodles. It's not Pho but it's not Vermicelli either...

Things to do this week:

1. Put finishing touches on Vis Comm folio.

2. Aim to buy the Infernal Affairs Trilogy on DVD.

3. Get some pan fried dumplings at Dumplings Plus (haven't had them in weeks!)

4. Start researching into what I wanna do for Unit 4 (I'm thinking Monopoly with comic book characters; anyone think this is good?)

5. Complete English Oral.

6. Sit down and revise Chapters 10 and 11 for Further Maths.

7. Buy a beanie.

8 Try the online test over at the VicRoads website.

9. Do some Photoshopping for Studio Art.

The recent English SAC was already marked by Ms Vandrine over the weekend (probably the most organised and efficient teacher in the school) and she told me that I got a score between the low to mid 20's. Disappointed since I practiced with context essays a fair bit but still a mark that I can be happy about. Getting Lit SAC results tomorrow!

I'm also upset that Pixar's Up is going to be released in September in Australian theatres. Oh well. I watched a clip of it and Russel (the fat asian scout kid) is such a funny character.

Oh and to add to my list of things to do this week:

10. Watch Terminator Salvation and I Love You, Man (I think they're both released this week...)

And just to re-iterate; what do you think of the game of Monopoly being reimagined to suit the DC Comics Universe? I'm using DC comics because the characters in the universe live in fictious made up worlds where as all the Marvel guys live in real life locations. Also, Rhys Joachim tells me that Monopoly already have a Marvel edition. Must research further. I can trust him as a Marvel source. :P

End post.

1 comment:

  1. Monopoly is a great idea... But think of what you're getting yourself into... It could be time consuming and you have less time than you did for unit 3. I reckon if you can handle it, you'd ace it (Y). They probably do have a Marvel edition... I have the Pokemon edition ♥

    Shiz... Our English SACs take like a month to mark because they cross mark it and everything (=_=') I wish I could get my mark back before I forget about what I wrote...

    ReplyDelete