Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, 13 June 2009

Being away from school for a week sucks...

...CAUSE I COMPLETELY FORGOT HOW TO DO TRANSPORTATION PROLEMS IN CHAPTER 11! :@

When I looked back at my past worked problems for these, I thought, "Wow, I did this pretty easily...WHY CAN'T I DO IT NOW?!?!"

Complete mind block I tell ya.

Fingers crossed that first lesson back for Maths is a revision lesson and not just a lesson where we move on to the next module.

Oh and not being able to consult my Visual Communication & Design teacher about what to do for Unit 4 sucks as well. I could've used this week to prepare research pages already. ==

3 comments:

  1. HIEU!
    Why not try e-mailing Ms. Higgs?
    I'm doing maths as we speak, I'm totally pwning the Ambiguous case of the sine rule (H)
    ALSO WATCH THE NAKED KITCHEN.
    I... think you'll like it?
    That chick has a really good body (O_O)
    hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is shiggs, I remember from last year.
    But you're right about it all... You don't need the head start anyway probably.
    I just watched it in 6 parts on mysoju, it's a big annoying having it in parts though.
    ENJOY! Tell me what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEFRUIT ICE W/ GREEN APPLE JELLY FTW.
    I'm glad you like it, it's awfully addictive though... I used to get it like twice a week (N).
    Yeah my hair is barely noticeable, especially in the shade.
    Nice font colour by the way (Y)

    ReplyDelete