Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 22 June 2009

Distorted Daytime

Nothing much to report on other than the fact that I had a dream last night that I had had some sort of connection to Natalie from communitychannel on YouTube. In my dream, I found an old photo that had my mum and Nat in it, haha. Dunno why I felt like sharing it but yeah. I like watching Nat ramble about stuff on YouTube; she's so awesome.

Anyways, I thought I'd share two pictures today.

megan fox rose

Fail, hahaha. Gotta feel sorry for that kid. By the way, Megan Fox's boobs look like they got a lot bigger...nice.

Alive in Wonderland Character photos, Johnny Depp as Mad Hatter, Anne Hathaway as The White Queen

First officially released photos from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Helena Bonham Carter looks bloody freaky with that clown get up (she's playing The Red Queen). Oh and turns out Burton's Alice in Wonderland isn't actually a direct remake of the original Alice in Wonderland. It's actually a sequel of sorts.

The premise is that Alice is 17 years old and is about to be proposed to by some rich snob; a high society type guy. She freaks out and runs away and then is led back to Wonderland. Her last visit was 10 years prior. She doesn't remember ever visiting Wonderland though so it's up to the citizens of Wonderland to help her remember and rah rah rah. This ramble went on a bit too long...

End post.

EDIT: I forgot to add this video in. It's Megan Fox explaining the photo above.

4 comments:

  1. Poor boy! The look on his face!
    ... The look on HER face!
    ahhh.
    I don't like Communitychannel that much... I don't get how it's so popular...
    and thanks for the corrections, fkn effect and affect get me all the time... as for the 'an' I know that, it must have just been a careless mistake.
    What you do is wear lots of sunscreen (in winter too) and stay in the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I love Nat too 8D, I'm still waiting for the day when I spot her out Sydney somewhere. In her latest video, her rendition of the 'Hooters' dance was hilarious, I kept replying that bit 8D.

    Megan Fox is fierce haha.

    AND wow, am very much liking the photos from Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland'. Gotta keep an eye out for that.

    By the way, I'm Lamah :D , I added everyone's blog from the 'Australian Blog List' at Soompi ( I'm LAMASSU ) yep.

    Nice to meet you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHH, I remember that D:
    I wonder what ever happened to it :L haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL thanks. I like to torture people, and make them think just as much as I am when they read my blog posts >:]
    nah I'm kidding, but I'm glad you enjoy reading them ^^

    LMFAO @ YOUR FIRST PICTURE. I think that made my day LOLOL.
    How sad, haha.

    I'm Elaine btw ^^

    ReplyDelete