Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 8 June 2009

Dreams, dreams, dreams!

I had crazy dream last night.

No...TWO crazy dreams. Well the second one wasn't crazy at all but anyways, the first dream involved an imaginary stepfather of mine killing some kid in his room and me and my "brother" were lying in our beds in fear of him. This isn't the first time I've had a dream like this.
We were like scared for our well being and I stole a fork from the kitchen while he wasn't looking. It was to protect myself if he ever harmed me. Why steal a fork when you can take a knife? ==

Anyways, I think it ended with my brother getting a really long and thick jumper and strangling my stepfather with it. Really felt like A Tale of Two Sisters. Shit, that movie got through to me more than I thought...

Oh, the second dream was me playing tennis, haha. I feel like playing tennis now...I haven't done so in 6 years. :S

1 comment:

  1. lol.

    i have the weirdest dreams as well. but they're fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete