Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

I Must Watch Revenge of the Fallen at IMAX

Why?


1. I've never experienced IMAX before.

2. A few scenes in the movie were shot using IMAX cameras (much like in The Dark Knight)

3. IMAX get the Director's Cut, with 40 minutes of extra robot ass whooping action on screen.


Now go...SPREAD THE NEWS! :@

P.S
Didn't realise this was my 100th post on Blogger. Unlike Ellen, I won't do anything special for it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh.
    Thanks for reminding me to watch that in Imax! :D
    The only sucky thing about it, is that you have to line up for your seats because they're not allocated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a coincidence! Happy 100th blog to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, we don't have an IMAX theater here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah happy 100th
    imax is awesome

    ReplyDelete