Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

R.I.P Grandfather

I don't know if this is appropriate of me to say here but I feel like taking a bit of time to say something about it.

This morning, we received a call from my relatives in Vietnam. My aunt told my mum that her father passed away this morning. You can imagine what kind of state my mum would've been in. My grandfather had some sort of disease though I'm not sure what. I hope my family can endure this and reflect on the life my grandfather lived.

Rest in Peace Grandfather; I'm sorry I didn't get to know you as well as I should've. You will be dearly missed by all of your children and grandchildren.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is inappropriate at all. It just shows what kind of a caring person you really are, even if you did not know him all that well. My blessings are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete