Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Room 409

So uhhh, today was quite an eventful day at Christian Brothers College. Everyone was talking about the molestation charges that were made against a former Brother of our school. You see, back in the 70's, said Brother allegedly molested a kid and that kid (now a man obviously) finally had the courage to step up and say something now. I hear Brother Coswello has been sentenced to something like 15 months behind bars or something. If you're interested, in the matter, read more about it HERE!

The highlight of my days recently have been the lunch times at the "new" Year 12 Common Room ( I say "new" cause like they just used an already exisiting room as our Common Room). More specifically, Poker, has been my highlight. See normally we wouldn't be allowed to play Poker but in the Common Room, we're quite safe. The large poker games have attracted quite a large crowd. Today was our biggest game...I think maybe 7 or 8 people were playing. It was my second time playing Poker ever and I did pretty well. It's a game that's growing on me! :D

Things to do this week:

- Search for an all in one printer/scanner.
- Splurge on crap I don't really need
- Watch Transformers (preferablly in IMAX)
- Try those $21.90 Pork Chops on Bridge Road
- Rent The Godfather II and III, Goodfellas and Training Day.
- Start observational drawings and consult Ms Higgs about my ideas for my folio.

Finally to finish off this post, Shiina Ringo's new album was released today! It's been six years I believe since her last solo album and so far it's been quite good to my ears! I'm disappointed that Track 7 was corrupted though... Guess I can go without one song for now...

End post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you enjoy my writing. It's something I want to pursue (:
    haha, yay to living life to the fullest~

    Transformers was an awesome movie (Y) & I LOVE AVATAR! You should definetly watch it, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's depressing about your school - it's interesting to see how it's all turned out.

    Did you manage to find a "Follow" button..? Thanks for dropping by btw!! =] You mention portfolio.. are you doing art for your VCE?

    ReplyDelete