Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 20 July 2009

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Ahh, I haven't taken a sick day in ages!

I stayed home all day today cause of this dreadful flu. It's a horrid I tells ya. I mean having to sleep the night before was bad cause I kept blowing ma nose every time I wanted to lie down. Then this morning I woke up and felt like complete shit. ==

Although I spent the day at home, I kinda spent it wisely. I got most of my drawings and annotations for Vis Comm done (taking a break from it all at the moment). I guess that's a positive outcome. Also gotta get my creative piece's plan for Literature done tonight too (shouldn't be too hard of a task; it's just a plan after all).

I've been thinking about getting rid of the fringe lately...Good idea or bad? D:

Anyone else here in a hurry to get their Learners or feels like they NEED to get their Learners? I feel so pressured into getting it now cause everyone's got one. =\

Short post today, wooo. :D

End post.

2 comments:

  1. GET WELL SOON HIEU!
    YES LISTENING TO GREEN DAY WILL MAKE YOU BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeshh!
    everyone's telling me to get my learners too =\

    get well soon mann

    ReplyDelete