Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

CROSS GAME

Feels like it's been ages since I last posted anything here, haha. It's really just been a few odd days but still, my days just don't feel right unless something is said.

Anyways, I changed the look of my page only because my new banner didn't really fit well with the old one. I don't like this layout but then there's always next week to help change things up.

So what have I been doing in the last few days?

Well, I've pretty much just been doing some Visual Communication work here and there and have started writing a new fan fiction. I actually hope this one gets done cause it's a lot more easier for me and I have lots of inspiration behind it. I dunno if I should post it here or not. Anyways I made a cover for it on Photoshop today cause I got bored, haha.

Photobucket
I reckon it looks pretty cool. Bit pretentious though don't ya think? ;D Haha

It seems that finding all the things that were WRONG and didn't make sense in the new Transformers movie is becoming a fun past time for myself and my friend, Kevin. I believe there is a site dedicated to exposing the faultiness in that movie. It's quite fun, laughing at the nonsensical things in that movie. Haha.

I also received my report just now. Ahh the feedback is amazing! I love it, haha. I had a good report (despite 11 late arrivals D:). Tardy, tardy, tardy. I wanted a clean sheet this year, haha. Other than that, Unit 3's been quite a good draw for me. Let's hope Unit 4 is the same for me and for everyone as well! Cheers.

End post.

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW! You write fan fiction? LINK ME!
    What are they about?

    --

    And yeah, I figured that you found me from soompi (: 'tis a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fanfic cover looks pro, I reckon you should post it up here when you're finished (Y).
    I totally forgot about the reports, oooh I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. who do you write fanfics of??? can i read them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cover (: pro stuff :D

    ReplyDelete