Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday, 24 July 2009

Ninja Assassin Official Trailer Released

The official trailer for Ninja Assassin has finally been released thanks to MTV.com. The movie stars Korean pop star, Rain, as the deadliest Ninja on earth. Yeah, that's it basically. :D



Video may be taken down anytime soon. =\

Well, aside from the fobiness, this movie might make Rain a household name in America (if it doesn't totally bomb at the box office). I'll definitely support this film cause it just looks like a mindless action flick that I can laugh at. I love action movies (we have 007 and Die Hard to thank for that). This movie's just made for pure entertainment and money. :D

3 comments:

  1. This movie does look pretty good, but I don't think it's going to make him a household name. Maybe after a few more movies, like what Jet Li & Jackie Chan did.

    But if it is a success, it'll definetly earn him some recognition xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously did not recognize you today! I didn't realize you were with Monica until I waved at you..
    Presentation Day is alright but Foundation Day USED to seem cool when you went to Luna park and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that earlier today, it does look like it has a lot of good action, mindless sequences.
    I have hope haha.

    ReplyDelete