Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday, 28 July 2009

This Song Is About Being Attacked By Monsters

http://musicremedy.com/webfiles/artists/Leathermouth/Leathermouth-01-big.jpg

Tonight's post title comes from a song from Leathermouth (pictured above).
In my opinion, that song is probably the best song on their album, XO. I effing love it. I don't care if he's just screaming his way through the song, it just effing rocks to me. It's a song that one can go totally ape-shit over. ;D

My Studio Arts class had a long lecture today from a guest speaker who was guiding us through past exams and what we could expect this year. She was a good speaker but there wasn't any involvement from any of us cause half the things she said, only the girls knew and the guys were all WTF-ing at everything. It went on from like 2.00 to 3.50. Pretty damn long and pretty boring. It kinda helped though. =\

I just got back from Coles and bought some snacks and food. The last few days without any food have been really...really difficult. I need my sugar rush! :@


I've just fallen in love with this Psylocke cosplayer. (L)


psylockegirl.jpg picture by kurayami_angel

She says shes been visiting Comic Con for the past 15 years. Nice. :D

That's something to put on my "to do list before I die" for sure - visit the San Diego Comic Con. Natalie from communitychannel seems to have had an awesome time at Comic Con.


So far on my "To Do List Before I Die", I have:

- Watch an NBA game live in the United States.

- Watch an English Premier League game live in England (Liverpool! :@)

- Sky dive and bungee jump (kinda generic but it's something I'd love to do)

- See Killswitch Engage and Dir en grey perform live.

- Visit an E3 Convention (we'll see if I'm still an avid gamer)

- Finish every Final Fantasy game (yeah it seems quite impossible)


I should think up a few more...I'm sure I have but I just can't think of anything at the moment. Suggestions anyone?

End post.

5 comments:

  1. i didnt even bother reading your blog but i just thought id liet you know i did my first blog ;) ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant get into msn and tis pissing me offfffffffffffffff

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL don't lie Hieu. You only like her because she's got a really hot body. That's what you were saying 'nice' to :P

    I also have a To Do Before I Die List. Haha. Mmh, I can't think of any on mine, which you'd wanna do. I wanna do stuff like spend a night in jail and stuff like that xD
    More exciting!!

    Lala~ thanks for your comment. It made me smie til my cheeks hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That girl looks cute, I was going to watch the clip to find that it was only a screen shot, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, my morning make-up ritual takes around 5 minutes, and another 5 minutes for my hair... Maybe not even.

    ReplyDelete