Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, 3 August 2009

I fear frogs?

http://maxdunbar.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/redeyed_tree_frog.jpg
Man that's an effing freaky looking thing. D:

I had a dream last night that I frog had invaded my working space at home and I was having a horrible time trying to get rid of it. My fear was that it would leap at me and make me spaz out. Every now and again it would stick it's tongue out to grab some flies which was really disturbing. Wonder if this means I fear frogs? =\

2 comments:

  1. Frogs ARE scary...
    i was once on one of those rubber tires going down a river and there was a frog sitting right next to my arm...
    eventhough it was only the size of a 20 cent piece coin
    i still freaked out and jumped into the freezing water.
    i swear the frog had been watching me the whole time waiting for me to notice it sitting next to my arm
    so scary... D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. leap at you and make you spaz.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete