Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

New My Chemical Romance Tracks

http://www.gossipboulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/1295.jpg

I'll just write a quick post here before I go to bed.
Eddie told me to go YouTube some of My Chemical Romance's new tunes the other night and now I keep going back to listen to them. They sound so much better than they did on their last album, "The Black Parade" but I still yearn for the days of "Bullets" and "Revenge"...especially Revenge...

I didn't listen to them during those years of course until but I do like their earlier, raw stuff. I have high hopes for their new record. If most of the tracks sound like they do below, I'll be a happy chappy. :O







I miss going to live shows like this. D:

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to Soundwave? They're headlining and AFI are too...

    ReplyDelete