Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, 17 September 2009

Survive!

http://www.planetvideo.com.au/blog/assets_c/2009/07/Battle_Royale_72dpi-thumb-500x390-1112.jpg

Every once in a while (and I don't know why) I get an incredibly fucked up dream happen to me. This particular post is about one of these dreams. I just had it last night and don't understand why I dreamt it. Mind you, this isn't related to the other dream I had this week. That was just strange, this is fuckin screwed up.

My dream played out like the film Battle Royale last night. For those who haven't watched it, the premise is that the Japanese government fear an uprising by Japanese youth. In order to eradicate this problem, they pick a random school class and put them on an island and force them into a game of survival and death. We've seen this kinda movie thousands of times before but I think what makes this a little more "shocking" is the fact that it's teenagers/kids killing each other as opposed to adults. Makes for more intense scenes. Anyways, I'm going on a tangent here.

So I was put into this game of survival in my dream with the rest of the Year 12s in my class. It was pretty fucked up, we were locked in my school and there were sharpshooters around the area in case any of us decided to escape. For some reason the exploding collars were't around our necks but our wrists. It wasn't like it was hard for us to find smeone and kill them, it's just we didn't want to... at least I know I didn't want to.

At one point, me and my friends were in this metallic room and a hatch opened from above. An alien creature of some sort (it was like a huge slug) withered it's way towards us. The doors were closing and my friends started shooting it but it kept regenerating. In my brilliance, I told everyone to run towards the doors and get out while I threw an incendiary grenade at the thing. After I threw it, I ran and escaped but I heard several people burning. The doors opened up and turns out two of my friends were there. =\

So after feeling horrible guilt over killing two of my friends, I decided to make a runner for it. I actually was able to get my exploding collar off my wrist. I escaped from school with another friend and then we just sorta became fugitives running from "the law". The law in this case were our teachers, haha.

Seriously though, I could feel the anguish and tension from all of that. It felt so real, I could feel my heart beating faster over the need to escape. It was sooooo intense.

Yet another pointless dream I felt like telling you guys. :D

End post.

3 comments:

  1. I always have really disturbing dreams as well..
    Once i dreamt i jumped off this building
    but I had no idea why i did it =='

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, the last thrilling dream I had (that I can recall) is from like... More than a year ago when I was running away from Voldemort in the jungle... Not so creative, but scary nonetheless.
    I really like that little cartoon of BR, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally recgonized BR the second I saw that.

    Sounds like an intense dream. I don't know if I'd say it was cool, but if you were aware you were in a dream then it's be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete