Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, 10 October 2009

Toy Story 3 Trailer

HOLY CRAP! This isn't even really supposed to be up yet and Disney have gone on masquerade to pull down all trailers they find in the last 2 hours. They're that fast. I've found one that the Disney company have yet to pull down. Hopefully you guys see it all before it gets taken off the net. Enjoy!



I've just realised that Toy Story's Andy was practically the same age I was (and probably a lot of my followers) when the movies were first released. Now, with the third movie seeing Andy beginning to move out to college/university, I can't help but feel immediately closer to the story. Not having seen it for such a long time really does make me empathise with Andy in the trailer, haha. :D

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, I HAVE TO SEE THIS.
    I went to see Toy Story 2 in cinemas SO MANY TIMES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YAY! Toy Story <3
    Haha, Andy's your age? That's pretty kool :D

    ReplyDelete