Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, 10 December 2009

Adidas + Star Wars = Win!

Remember how in one of my previous blog posts, I discussed about how Adidas and Lucasfilm have collaborated to create a new line of Star Wars Adidas Originals? Well the images I showed in that previous post were only teaser images and today on StarWars.com, they've released a batch of images from that very line. The following images made me smile so much this morning - such a great way to start the day for me, haha. The shoes especially look really great from a Visual Communication and Design standpoint, hahaha. Like you can clearly see how cleverly they've incorporated Star Wars imagery onto the shoes. Should've done something like this earlier in the year for Unit 3 or something, haha. Apparently the line will be distrubtued in January which is great casue that's around my birthday! I just hope the apparel come over here though. :O




































4 comments:

  1. I like the shoes in the Yoda picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 4th pair of shoes - they look like space boots!

    But nothing will ever compare to Marty McFly's self-lacing Nikes ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. o wow. I like the 4th pair of shoes too and the last pair
    they look so... well padded.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would they be normal prices of shoes/clothes/etc. or would they be more expensive D:

    I reckon I could've designed the shirts/shoes though T_T They're plain-ish.

    x

    ReplyDelete