Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Sunday, 2 January 2011

The Game Has Changed

I can't be bothered posting a substantial entry this week BUT I did want to at least put something down so that I could say that I did a post in the first of week of 2011! Anyways, this post will just be a bite sized version of what I would normally post...

------------

OH HAI 2011!


I hear talk that the fireworks this year was actually good!

I ushered in the new year by chilling with my two best mates. Drank beer, played games and watched a terrible Hong Kong movie, haha. And to be honest, I probably wouldn't have it any other way. We didn't even realise it was the new year cause we didn't really care. It was just another night for us (with the added exception of beer).

------------

Also this past week I donated blood. It was awesome - really, it was. I want their reclining chairs that they ask you to lie on while they extract 500 mL of your blood. Why? Cause it's so damn comfortable and the position they put you in is perfect for watching films and/or playing video games.

------------

http://www.celebritynewsbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sean-connery-indiana.jpghttp://abduzeedo.com/files/posts/back-future/back-future-6.jpg

As for what I've been watching this past week, I decided to sit myself down and go through the original "Indiana Jones" trilogy on one day and then watch the "Back to the Future" trilogy on another day. Was pretty exhausted having to watch them all in ONE SITTING but I enjoyed the hell out of all of them. "Raiders of the Lost Ark" is the best of the Indy films, clearly, and I love both Parts 1 and 2 of "Back to the Future" equally. The rest were good too but not as great as the ones that came before it. Anyone else recommend me some films?

------------

I guess this is where I'm meant to put some film news if anyone wanted to stay udpated in the going ons of Hollywood but there wasn't too much to go by this week. I'll save you all the agony and just not include that this week. (everyone cheers)

------------

HOORAY FOR SHORT POST!

I'll have the proper posts done next week but I'm just really lazy at the moment. Anyways, you guys stay awesome and have an awesome 2011!

End post.

1 comment:

  1. every time i watch indiana jones i end up annoying myself because i'm like 'yeah right, as if he makes that jump. as if he didn't get shot.'

    don't know why i pick on indy as opposed to all the other action films out there.

    can't donate blood cos i'm anaemic. gay.

    ReplyDelete